Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Funny - ALMOST a Cowboy!

My son is fully embracing the fact that we now live as far west as we ever have.  He loves the rough and tough cowboy look.  He had the privilege of being invited to the PBR Rodeo with his good friend recently, and it's all he has talked about. 

On the way home from our homeschool co-op today he says, "Well Mom, I have a cowboy hat and cowboy boots.  Now all I need are some tight jeans!"

I guess I can't judge him too much..........the word "Jordache" still brings back painful memories of laying flat on my back with the tines of a fork stuck into my zipper........struggling with my makeshift "handle" to get those darn things zipped only to bust them open when I sat upright!

Happy Friday, ya'll!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment